[Air-L] PhD Research Africa Mobile Citizen Journalism

Paulo Nuno Vicente pnvicente at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 06:59:44 PST 2009

Hello everyone,

 I present myself: Paulo Nuno Vicente. I’m a Portuguese
journalist/documentarist and I’m now exclusively dedicated to my PhD
research in Digital Media, through the UT Austin – Portugal Program.

My research is about the use of mobile technologies in low and middle income
economies (following the World Bank designation), especially from a citizen
journalism / communitarian participation perspective.
Concerning my field work, I’m now identifying exemplar projects on this area,
mainly in Africa.

Do you have any suggestion?

Please accept my best regards,

Paulo Nuno Vicente
journalist | documentarist | phd student
http://www.pnvicente.com/chaodepapel/
+351 962056247