[Air-L] my breakfast news, terminated

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Mon Nov 2 14:05:30 PST 2009

FIVE peeps have asked me to repeatedly post my breakfast daily.
It's boring. I eat the same thing every day. My life is so complex, that
in my semi-conscious state, I treat breakfast as a constant (a healthy one
to be sure, thanks to Bev), but not as a variable.

I'm astounded. I know that outgo has been studied, just Google
"coprology". But outside of Truman Capote & WK Kellogg, who studies
intake?

 Barry Wellman