[Air-L] Update: The End of the Virtual - Publication

Richard Rogers rogers at govcom.org
Sun Nov 15 14:16:04 PST 2009

Dear all,

Many of you requested the publication,  _The End of Virtual_,
published by Amsterdam University Press. I have accommodated all the
requests made so far for the gratis copies.

I have exhausted all of the stock I have.

For those individuals interested in the publication as well as
libraries, please order online from Amsterdam University Press.

R. Rogers (2009). The End of the Virtual: Digital Methods. Amsterdam:
AUP.
Order here: http://tinyurl.com/yb8vwlc

Sincerely
Richard Rogers

Prof. dr. Richard Rogers
Chair, New Media & Digital Culture
University of Amsterdam
http://home.medewerker.uva.nl/r.a.rogers/

Director, Digital Methods Initiative
http://www.digitalmethods.net

Director, Govcom.org Foundation, Amsterdam
http://www.govcom.org/