[Air-L] lecturing at Univ Udine next Friday AM

scott at scottmacleod.com scott at scottmacleod.com
Sat Nov 7 15:34:19 PST 2009

}Barry,
 Might you be able to stream this via Justin.tv or Ustream or in
Second Life, etc., by any chance, please? All of these are here at the
FREE "Educational Software" at World University and School -
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Educational_Software [1]
  Regards,
 Scott
 http://scottmacleod.com [2]
 On Sat 07/11/09 12:50 PM , Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
sent:
 on the triple revolution: networks, internet, mobile
 Leopoldina Fortunati is my host. Contact her for details.
 Meanwhile, Bev/I mostly in Milan, starting tomorrow thru Nov 16.
 Ciao, ciao
  Barry Wellman

   S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology, FRSC               NetLab
Director
   Department of Sociology                  725 Spadina Avenue, Room
388
   University of Toronto   Toronto Canada M5S 2J4
twitter:barrywellman
   http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman
fax:+1-416-978-3963
   Updating history: