[Air-L] Textbook on the social web?

Paul Caplan praxis at theinternationale.com
Fri Nov 13 10:40:29 PST 2009

On the subject of where to build this resource, have you come across Evernote.com
?

Allows you to create an online 'notebook' which can be visible to all
and a group can add to it, edit notes etc. A cool thing is that you
can add images and documents to the collection of notes and Evernote
will OCR and make them searchable.

We could create an account and throw references and even documents
into the notebook and use tags to organise and have the whole thing
searchable.

I see it as a digital Arcades Project. At least that's the way my PhD
research is thinking about it!

Paul Caplan
content to be different

07801 151 052