[Air-L] Textbook on the social web?

Esteban Romero Frías eromerofrias at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 11:31:57 PST 2009

I think this is not in the list:

Turow, J. and Tsui, L. (eds.) (2008) The Hyperlinked Society: Questioning
Connections in the Digital Age, Ann Arbor: The University of Michigan Press.

It is a very interesting book that can be found in the Web as it has a
Creative Commons License. The same in the cases of Zittrain and Lessig.
Maybe others as well.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 6:07 PM, Mathieu O'Neil <mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au>wrote:

> Hi all
>
> (Re-posting 'cause previous attempt quoted too much of below message and
> was quarantined)
>
> Apologies for late AND self-serving message (probably I was secretly hoping
> my work would worm its way in by itself - sob!) but could you please include
> the following in the "Critical Approaches" book category:
> Mathieu O'Neil, Cyberchiefs: Autonomy and Authority in Online Tribes
> (2009).
> Thanks,
> mathieu

Esteban Romero Frías

Departamento de Economía Financiera y Contabilidad
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales
Universidad de Granada
Campus Universitario de Cartuja, s/n
C.P. 18071 Granada (España)

email: erf at ugr.es / eromerofrias at gmail.com

Department of Accounting and Finance
Faculty of Economics and Business Studies
University of Granada (Spain)
C/ Campus Universitario de Cartuja, s/n
BOX 18071
Granada (Spain)