[Air-L] Analyzing Google Groups?

Claudia Mueller-Birn clmb at cs.cmu.edu
Sat Nov 21 08:46:42 PST 2009

Dear all,

I am interested in doing some research using data from Google Groups; ideally I'd like to have the group archive in mbox or other parseable format. I can't imagine I am the first person who wants to do this and I am wondering if anyone has any tips or ideas.

Thank you.

:::Claudia

Claudia Mueller-Birn | Post-doctoral Fellow/Alexander von Humboldt Fellowship Researcher | Carnegie Mellon University | Institute for Software Research (ISR) | 5000 Forbes Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15213 | phone: (412) 268 6367 | mail: clmb at cs.cmu.edu