[Air-L] PHD-level courses in online research methods?

Jeroen Moes jeroenm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 02:24:39 PST 2009

Hi Marius,

I'm actually thinking about organising a workshop on this around May 2010.
The EUI (Florence, Italy) organizes these at the end of each academic year
and tries to attract leading external scholars to facilitate such workshops.
If you're interested we could discuss the potential content of such a
workshop, and who could be invited as (a) lecturer(s). Just let me know.

Best,
Jeroen

Jeroen Moes
PhD Researcher, Department of Political and Social Sciences
European University Institute
Via dei Roccettini 9, 50014, San Domenico di Fiesole, Florence, Italy
Jeroen.Moes at eui.eu | www.jeroenmoes.eu