[Air-L] Categorisation/taxonomy of online social systems?

Sarah Robbins intellagirl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 10:50:42 PST 2009

Thierry: I did a similar study with virtual worlds using a faceted
classification approach. Perhaps you could use the same method to do the
same? I'm happy to share resources if you're interested.
Sarah

Sarah "Intellagirl" Robbins
PhD Candidate, Ball State University

Director of Emerging Technologies, Kelley Executive Partners at Indiana
University

www.ubernoggin.com
http://www.intellagirl.com
Yahoo: Intellagirl