[Air-L] Textbook on the social web?

scott at scottmacleod.com scott at scottmacleod.com
Fri Nov 13 10:32:06 PST 2009

}Liza and AoIR,
 Have you seen this wiki -
http://www.webnographers.org/index.php?title=Books [1] ?
 How about a wiki virtual ethnography text book, which we all create?
 Scott
 http://scottmacleod.com
 http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/World_University
 On Thu 12/11/09  9:26 AM , Liz nwjerseyliz at yahoo.com sent:
 I second this idea of an online bibliography, especially for journal
articles which are spread out across disciplinary boundaries. Books
are much easier to locate. It would also be helpful if they were
linked either to an author's homepage or an online source for the
material (if an online journal or to Amazon if a book).
 I really appreciate the suggestions already made & it would be great
if they could be collected & made available to others.
 Liz Pullen