[Air-L] facebook, twitter and annoyances

Edward M. Corrado ecorrado at ecorrado.us
Sun Nov 1 07:06:14 PST 2009

I am not a gender expert nor female but without a doubt photos that I
post on Facebook of whatever it is I made for dinner get more comments
than anything else. Although I never analyzed it, on the surface
comments appear to contain the same type of content and are in similar
numbers regaurdless of gender.  I think it might be as simple as
people like food.

Edward

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 1, 2009, at 4:59 AM, Caroline Haythornthwaite <haythorn at illinois.edu