[Air-L] Internet research journals Twitter account.

scott at scottmacleod.com scott at scottmacleod.com
Sat Nov 7 15:32:47 PST 2009

}Thanks, Andrew,
 I created a new category at World University and School's open wiki
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Library_Resources#Twitter_for_Learning
[1] for this tweet.
 Here's an invitation to add internet research oriented content to
the open, free World University and School.
 Best,
 Scott
 http://scottmacleod.com [2]
 On Sat 07/11/09  1:05 AM , Andrew Long andrew.long at otago.ac.nz sent:
 Hi AoIR Tweeple -
 For the list followers who use Twitter for almost everything, you
may want to
 follow a new Twitter account I set up. It is called
https://twitter.com/internetpapers
 and it will tweet links to new articles from JCMC, NMS, FirstMonday,
JOC, etc.
 as new papers are released or TOCs are updated.
 Current journals supported include:
  * Journal of Computer Mediated Communication (JCMC)
  * New Media and Society (NMS)
  * FirstMonday
  * Journal of Communication (JOC)
  * International Journal of Web Based Communities (IJWBC)
 This is just the beginning so more to come. Unfortunately, it looks
like Informa managed
 journals (e.g., Information, Communication & Society, Research on
Language & Social
 Interaction) produce invalid RSS so I'll do something different for
those later.
 If this Twitter service is of use to anyone (in addition to me) and
you would like a journal
 added (or removed), please DM, reply or email me :)
 Kind regards
 Andrew