[Air-L] Ethics and Online Presentation?

Amy Barackman acbarackman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 12:13:27 PST 2009

Dear All,

I am currently helping Dr. Koelsch from Duquesne University do research on
the ethics related to the online presentation of participant narratives.  I
would love to get input from the AoIR group on the relevant research on this
topic. Specifically, I am interested in the following:

    1)  Is there precedent for putting narratives on an online site for
general use?

    2)  If not, what might be some ethical issues that would differentiate
the confidentiality of narratives in an online space from those that are
published in a book or journal?

Any leads would be appreciated!
Amy

--