[Air-L] Categorisation/taxonomy of online social systems?

Judd Antin jantin at ischool.berkeley.edu
Mon Nov 23 11:51:14 PST 2009

Hello,

Coye Cheshire and I recently (last month) published a book chapter that
categorizes online collaborative systems. We focus on the influence of
uncertainty about systems and online environments, and primarily use
social exchange theory as a theoretical framework:

Cheshire, C., and J. Antin. 2009. “Order, Coordination and Uncertainty.”
Pp. 266-291 in eTrust: Forming Relationships in the Online World, edited
by K. S. Cook, C. Snijders, V. Buskins, and C. Cheshire. New York, NY:
Russell Sage Foundation Publications.

--Judd

--
Judd Antin