[Air-L] facebook, twitter and annoyances

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at illinois.edu
Mon Nov 2 02:55:08 PST 2009

It's interesting also to see all the nonsense about Stephen Fry's twittering habits that is consuming the UK news ... he left in a huff over a comment that his tweets were boring ... but is back (for those concerned!).

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/nov/01/stephen-fry-twitter-quit-threat

And, re food tweeting

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/nicholas-lezard-so-youre-eating-lunch-fascinating-1813206.html

Note that I get my twitter news from traditional media -- Maybe newspapers have found a new niche!

/Caroline