[Air-L] Textbook on the social web?

Alexander Halavais halavais at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 09:20:46 PST 2009

Several of us discussed the use of Zotero groups to this purpose
during the conference. I think this would be good way of creating
bibliographic resources that are highly reusable. Jeremy Hunsinger set
up an AoIR group earlier in the year--I've emailed to ask that he open
it up so that more of us can contribute.

I'll also note that in previous such discussions I've used the aoir
wiki, and you will find several biblios linked from there:
http://wiki.aoir.org/index.php?title=Topical_Bibliographies

But I think creating a number of topical folders in a Zotero group is
the way to go!

Best,

Alex