[Air-L] call for articles: edited book

Seyed Javad seyedjavad at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 14 00:54:09 PST 2009

Dear All,

We are intending to publish an edited book on the topic of

Religion and Spirituality in a Postmodern Globe

Those of you who are interested in please do send me your abstract soonest you may. The relevant articles will be selected and published by Lambert Academic Publishing in Koln Germany. In this work we would like to explore the state of research on issues of religion and spirituality and how globalization has changed our perceptions about secularism and if the concept of postsecualrism has any relevance socially, politically, culturally, intellectually, in terms of media and ... so on. Critical approaches and alternative paradigms are welcome. Looking forward to hear from you.
best wishes
Dr. Seyed Javad Miri
Visiting Professor of Sociology
Institute of Humanities and Cultural Studies
Tehran
Iran

seyedjavad