[Air-L] Textbook on the social web?

Mathieu O'Neil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Thu Nov 19 10:07:28 PST 2009

Hi all

(Re-posting 'cause previous attempt quoted too much of below message and was quarantined)

Apologies for late AND self-serving message (probably I was secretly hoping my work would worm its way in by itself - sob!) but could you please include the following in the "Critical Approaches" book category:
Mathieu O'Neil, Cyberchiefs: Autonomy and Authority in Online Tribes (2009).
Thanks,
mathieu