[Air-L] PHD-level courses in online research methods? (Marius Johannessen & Jeroen Moes) Air-L Digest, Vol 64, Issue 32

Jeroen Moes jeroenm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 00:34:18 PST 2009

Hi Ulf, Karen, Jessica, Marius,

I will get back to you later with more info (I'll be away all day today on
seminars and meetings), but for the time being, here's a message that I sent
to Marius and Jessica yesterday:

I think organising such a workshop could be very interesting and fruitful. I
have just send around an e-mail here at the institute asking whether there
is a more general interest in such a workshop (to be organised around April
2010, not May* if we go through with it), and to what extent it is possible
to involve 'external' researchers in it. If it can be organised here, the
institute will provide funding for it (I don't exactly know how they
approach non-EUI researchers, but will check). I expect positive reactions
and will keep you posted.

* = might be May after all - that depends on the planning of the workshops
over here. Will check.

I suggest that for now we try not to clutter the mailing list too much with
organisational stuff - anyone interested please contact us directly!

I'll keep in touch later this week!

Best,
Jeroen
Jeroen Moes
PhD Researcher, Department of Political and Social Sciences
European University Institute
Via dei Roccettini 9, 50014, San Domenico di Fiesole, Florence, Italy
Jeroen.Moes at eui.eu | www.jeroenmoes.eu