[Air-L] Genres on the internet

MARZIO VENEMAN max.rythmos at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 05:07:57 PDT 2009

Dear subscribers Air-L,
.

With reference to the WebGenreWiki, the wiki dedicated to Automatic web Genre Identification , I take pleasure informing you as follows:

< http://www.webgenrewiki.org/index.php5/Main_Page>
< http://www.webgenrewiki.org/index.php5/Main_Page>

	* Definition - Definition and characterization of genre and web genre.
	* Genre Classes - Discussion about genre classes.
	* Genre Classes - Discussion about genre classes.
	* Genre Classes - Discussion about genre classes.
	* Genre Classes - Discussion about genre classes.
	* Naming conventions - Discussion about names for genre classes.
	* Annotation - Principles of genre annotation in document collections
	* Evaluation - To be populated
	* Automatic classification - Issues in automatic classification of pages collected from the Web
.
I trust this information is sufficient for your purposes, in case you require any additional details, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.
.
Yours sincerely,
Cordiali Saluti
.
.
.
Marzio Veneman
The Netherlands

Click here to visit my professional profile and connect!
<http://www.linkedin-ech3.com/in/rythmomachy>
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Rythmomachy>
.

.
This email message may contain privilliged information and is solely intended for the recipient(s) mentioned above.  To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add <max.rythmos at yahoo.com> to your address book or safe list.
.

.
.

.