[Air-L] Research: Is the Internet Running Out of Space?

M ROCHAN m.rochan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 09:30:15 PDT 2009

Hi, My name is Rochan. I am a Mass Communication student at Nanyang
Technological University (NTU), Singapore, and working on a project for my
Convergent New Media module. I have here an online questionnaire, with 5
simple questions. It would facilitate my research if you could answer
them... it would hardly take 10 minutes. The link to the questionnaire is,

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanking you, --------------------- M.Rochan Post-Graduate Student School of
Communication & Information Nanyang Technological University Singapore
639798 Alternate email: MUNI0006 at ntu.edu.sg