[Air-L] What went down at the AoIR AGM

Matthew Allen M.Allen at exchange.curtin.edu.au
Sun Oct 11 11:12:25 PDT 2009

My thanks for the response; small amendments made to blog so that it is a slightly better historical record (remember it was live blogging) :).

Matt

Dr Matthew Allen
Associate Professor and Head of Department, Internet Studies
School of Media, Culture and Creative Arts
Curtin University of Technology, CRICOS 00301J Australia
m.allen at curtin.edu.au
http://netcrit.net <http://netcrit.net/>  @netcrit
+61 8 92663511 (v) +61 8 9266 3166 (f)
Australian Learning and Teaching Council Fellow