[Air-L] CFP: CHI Workshop on Microblogging

live human.factor.one at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 22:03:57 PDT 2009

Deanya, FYI:

For those not in the corporate world where conference costs can be
built into department budgets or become tax writeoffs for freelancers,
for students often times universities have conference and travel
grants available. I might suggest researching grants to apply to, if
funds are an issue (really this is what most of us do.)

And the CHI workshops in my opinion benefit all those attend,
regardless of the employer of whomever leads it that year.

Cheers,
-Sharon

@SharonG