[Air-L] Interviewing via MSN

Becker, C. (Carmen) c.becker at rs.ru.nl
Wed Oct 28 10:54:19 PDT 2009

Dear all,

thanks a lot for all the recommendations! That is exactly what I needed. I'll take a look at the literature during the weekend. I'll will collect the answers and send them to the list.

I am already chatting a lot with people who participate in my research. So that is not something new. However, this takes place spontaneous, involves a lot of joking and is not always related to my research. I am curious how my attempts at "formal" online interviews (narrative, a little bit structured at least at the beginning :-)) will work out.

Thanks a lot again!
Carmen

Carmen Becker
research.carmenbecker.net