[Air-L] Interviewing via MSN

James Doodson jd254 at bath.ac.uk
Thu Oct 29 07:40:29 PDT 2009

Thanks for the literature re: interviewing via MSN. I'm just about to
start a mini-project on interviewing and focus groups in virtual-
worlds (mostly in SecondLife as this makes up part of my target
population) and am going to put a lit review together over the next
few weeks as well as trying the method out with a few of my research
questions in the next few months - so this literature will be directly
related to the text-chat elements of the SecondLife interviews!

Good luck, Carmen!

J.

Kind regards,

James Doodson

Email address: jd254 at bath.ac.uk
Website: http://people.bath.ac.uk/jd254
Facebook (doodsonj), Twitter (doodsonj), Skype (doodsonj) and 2L (Jams
Donardson)