[Air-L] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Alex Randall alex at islands.vi
Thu Oct 1 19:28:11 PDT 2009

LinkedIn
------------

Alex Randall requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Cristina,

I am expanding my Linkedin network. If you are already part of Linkedin, consider linking to me. If not, please do not feel like I am pressing you to join this.
This is not a solicitation or a push.
If you think this is stupid, maybe you're right.

Accept invitation from Alex Randall
http://www.linkedin.com/e/YtWwTimNwHQ3MlNSWtgG6tiAwDFl0wYTf3do/blk/I1476778099_2/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_cBYVej0UdPsSdPgNiiZ6jm9pdDlShyYNe3oNcjAPdPsLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Alex Randall
http://www.linkedin.com/e/YtWwTimNwHQ3MlNSWtgG6tiAwDFl0wYTf3do/blk/I1476778099_2/39vejAMe3sTdzsQckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW your LinkedIn profile helps you control your public image when people search for you? Setting your profile as public means your LinkedIn profile will come up when people enter your name in leading search engines. Take control of your image!
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ewp/inv-22/

------
(c) 2009, LinkedIn Corporation