[Air-L] Academic Job Listings in Digital Media

Kevin Sherman kevin.sherman at aut.ac.nz
Sun Oct 4 17:23:42 PDT 2009

Hi there:
I was going to hide behind a phrase like, a friend of mine is finishing up his PhD...but figured I might as well come clean.  I'm in my final year of PhD work and am looking to apply for academic jobs (both assistant professor/lecturer type positions or post-docs) in Communications, New/Digital Media and other related fields.  I know the Chronicle is one place to look for these types of jobs, but are there others?  I'm particularly interested in jobs in the US but not exclusively so...

Also, thought the answers might be helpful to others on the list...even some of my friends :)

Cheers,
Kevin