[Air-L] Data regarding non profit sector and ICT

Alexandra.HACHE at ec.europa.eu Alexandra.HACHE at ec.europa.eu
Tue Oct 6 06:09:08 PDT 2009

Dear all

I am currently developing a research on the role of third sector organizations (inside the European Union) in the promotion of eInclusion initiatives. I am looking for researches/studies that have produced some quantitative analysis (surveys, statistics, figures) on the following topics:

> Non-profit sector (henceforth TSO) access and use of ICT? (which might tell us something on the current levels of eInclusion (digital literacy and ICT skills) of the persons working/volunteering inside the non profit sector)
> Non-profit sector role in developing/coordinating eInclusion initiatives

Any reference will be useful
Thanks in advance

Alexandra

European Commission - Joint Research Center - Institute for Prospective Technological Studies
Edificio EXPO - C/ Inca Garcilaso, 3 - E-41092 Sevilla
tel: +34 95 4488 346 fax: +34 95 4488 208
http://is.jrc.ec.europa.eu/pages/EAP/eInclusion.html

The views expressed in this e-mail are personal and may not necessarily reflect those of the European Commission, unless explicitly stated otherwise. This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.