[Air-L] etnography on virtual community of researchers

Eric Meyer eric.meyer at oii.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 27 02:35:19 PDT 2009

You might want to look at a recent project we did looking at various aspects
of digitized historical resources and how they are being used:
http://microsites.oii.ox.ac.uk/tidsr/

The report for the project is on the website, as well as a lot of
information about the methods we used to assess impact of these resources.
The survey we used is on the site as well
(http://microsites.oii.ox.ac.uk/tidsr/kb/27/tidsr-survey-use-digitised-resou
rces) and may give you some ideas of things to include in your survey.

-Eric

Eric T. Meyer, Ph.D.
Oxford Internet Institute, University of Oxford
e-mail: eric.meyer at oii.ox.ac.uk
Web: http://people.oii.ox.ac.uk/meyer/