[Air-L] FW: CfP: ICT & the City - Deadline: October 22nd, 2009 (Extended)

Charles Ess charles.ess at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 10:17:29 PDT 2009

Something perhaps of interest ...
- c.
------ Forwarded Message
From: "Dr. Michael Nagenborg" <philosophie at michaelnagenborg.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 20:04:45 +0200
To: "Dr. Michael Nagenborg" <michael.nagenborg at izew.uni-tuebingen.de>
Subject: CfP: ICT & the City - Deadline: October 22nd, 2009 (Extended)

Dear colleagues,

I am currently editing an issue of the "International Review of
Information Ethics" (IRIE) on "ICT & the city". My co-guest-editors are
Anders Albrechtslund, Martin Klamt and David Murakami Wood.

You will find the "Call" at

http://www.i-r-i-e.net/call_for_papers.htm

The deadline for submitting an extended abstract is October 22, 2009.

Please, feel free to forward this mail or the CfP to anyone who might be
interested in contributing to the issue. You may also submit an abstract
yourself, of course.

With best regards,
Michael Nagenborg

P.S.