[Air-L] Milwaukee: Ale House: Wednesday the 7th!! BEER!!

hviz0002 at umn.edu hviz0002 at umn.edu
Wed Oct 7 13:32:23 PDT 2009

Be there from 7-10 pm! We have reserved the downstairs bar area for
conference-goers! It is six blocks from the conference hotel - 223 N Water
Street. You will pay on your own, and it will be cash only (please do not
forget to include tax and gratuity!) - beer and food and the full bar will
be available! www.ale-house.com (downtown location)

This message was endorsed by Jeremy Hunsinger.

See you there! Our capacity is like 100 - so hopefully I won't see more
than 100 of you there.

Erin Hvizdak