[Air-L] Politicians' popularity on social networks: tools available?

Daria Santucci webcampaigning.lab at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 06:54:52 PDT 2009

Dear all,

first I'd like to thank you for the many interesting replies to my question
on politicians' use of social network during local elections. The
collaborative AoIR environment is amazing!

Second, since I am quite new to it, I'd like to ask for your suggestions a
related matter: which tools could be used to analyse politicians' popularity
on social networks? Please note that I'd like to find out not only the
number of supporters (such as fans on FB or followers on Twitter) but also
the way users "spread the word" about politicians on the web.

Many thanks,

Daria

--
Daria Santucci, Ph.D.