[Air-L] Invitation to 10 min Intro to World Univ & Sch at 9a PT today in Second Life

scott at scottmacleod.com scott at scottmacleod.com
Fri Oct 16 08:23:39 PDT 2009

Dear AoIR Researchers,

I'm emailing with an invitation to a 10 min Intro about the open World
University & School at 9a PT today in Second Life here:
slurl.com/secondlife/Plush%20Nonprofit%20Commons/88/126/26 - in about 30
minutes. It's like Wikiepdia with MIT Open Course Ware, potentially in all
languages, nationa states, subjects and at all levels, for OLPC countries
and everyone. We'll meet on the Nonprofit Commons' Island, again, here:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Plush%20Nonprofit%20Commons/88/126/26 - (through
NetSquared) in Second Life. Conversation and Q & A will follow.

Get an avatar and come in-world to this conversation :)

I'd like to extend an invitation to join the Facebook and Google Groups for
World University & School, as well:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=48753608141

http://groups.google.com/group/World-University-and-School/ (have to click
two "join this group" buttons)