[Air-L] The 12 most annoying Facebookers By Brandon Griggs, CNN

live human.factor.one at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 12:50:00 PDT 2009

"It strikes me as mildly amusing that we are treated to simultaneous
discourses about how (a) everyone on these sites is narcissistic and
(b) everyone should behave on these sites in the way that most
interests ME. Am I the only one who notices a bit of a contradiction
there?"

I'd love to hear your thoughts Nancy, on if you think a cultural
etiquette with minute variations and colloquialisms is being slowly
formed, and if so, is that necessarily good - and how that affects a
global social intercourse.

-Sharon