[Air-L] Computer usage by low-income people in emerging countries

Jessie Daniels jessiedanielsnyc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 18:52:37 PDT 2009

Hi Jayr ~

This book speaks to part of your question but is mostly based in the U.S.
(still a good title for your list):

High technology and low-income communities: prospects for the positive use
of advanced information technology
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=6450

Best,
Jessie Daniels, PhD