[Air-L] The 12 most annoying Facebookers By Brandon Griggs, CNN

Ben Light B.Light at salford.ac.uk
Fri Oct 30 08:14:26 PDT 2009

Damn Nancy... There goes next year's AOIR paper...  I was gonna do
Facebook's top ten queer status updates :P

Don't get me started on contradictions though Nancy.  I've just spent the
morning disecting the BBCs Electric Dreams programme with the MAs - the
family in the programme were moaning about how TV was trash, yet errr...
they'd just been given about 7 TVs for their '90s home' during the TV
programme they were starring in!  Well worth watching though if you can get
it :O)

Ben.