[Air-L] Nokia Sports Tracker Research - Any Contacts?

Marco Bardus marco.bardus at usi.ch
Fri Sep 11 02:58:11 PDT 2009

Hi,

My name is Marco Bardus and I am doing my PhD in communication sciences at
the University of Lugano, Switzerland. The focus of my studies is tailored
physical activity communication using new media and communication
technologies. As part of my dissertation, I am studying the behavior and the
attitudes of people using technologies for tracking, monitoring and
encouraging physical activity, exercise or other kinds of outdoor
activities.

I would like to get in touch with the someone at Nokia that deals with the
Nokia Sports Tracker product. Does anyone have suggestions on whom this
enquiry might concern and whom should I write to?

Many thanks and kind regards,

Marco Bardus, MA

--
Marco Bardus