[Air-L] Addendum - Call for PhD Applications: Centre for Creative Industries and Innovation (CCi)

Axel Bruns a.bruns at qut.edu.au
Sun Sep 13 23:04:58 PDT 2009

Colleagues,

A quick addendum to my recent call for PhD applications in the ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation (http://cci.edu.au/) in Brisbane, Australia - we've now added one further area for which we're especially interested in applicants:

* New forms of audience engagement in public broadcasting, with partners such as the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (key contact person: Axel Bruns, ph. +61 7 3138 5548, email a.bruns at qut.edu.au)

For more information and the full list of priority areas for PhD applications, please see http://snurb.info/node/1178.

--
Dr Axel Bruns              http://snurb.info/ - http://produsage.org/
ARC Centre for Creative Industries and Innovation  http://cci.edu.au/
Associate Professor, Media & Communication         a.bruns at qut.edu.au
Creative Industries Faculty, Z1-515, CIP             Skype: LexaSnurb
Queensland University of Technology                   +61 7 3138 5548
Musk Ave, Kelvin Grove, Qld. 4059, Australia       CRICOS No.: 00213J