[Air-L] Mobile Technologies and Library Applications:first post to list

Mel Curtiss mel.curtiss at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 23:36:54 PDT 2009

correct in assuming you posed the question?  As I have been interested in
mobile applications and ethnography (for which they must just be  - boon)
and community cultural development projects. Using online applications such
as i.o. drop, bambuser, eBOX, and similar, linking maps, GPS...it's endless,
the possibilites for producing data...but also a whole tonne of other
goodies community wise.

i apologise for not providing links, this is my first time and i am excited!

Mel Curtiss BVA (Hons.)