[Air-L] Yay for Jeremy

Rhiannon Bury rcbury at rogers.com
Tue Sep 22 20:01:59 PDT 2009

Congrats, Jeremy!

"Me and wifey"??? No further comment.

Rhiannon Bury

________________________________
From: Barry Wellman <wellman at chass.utoronto.ca>
To: aoir list <air-l at aoir.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 7:30:54 PM
Subject: [Air-L] Yay for Jeremy

Didn't see it on the previous digest, but gotta announce that Jeremy
Hunsinger got his PhD today (Monday) at VaTech. (We won't count the minor
tweaks he has to do.) Yay, yay, yay (and it's about time).

IMHO, Jeremy was THE main man in keeping AoIR going, with all his behind
the scenes computer / dbase/ listserve work. And I say this with thanks to
Steve Jones (the non-spam one) and Nancy Baym.

Now let's get him a job near Toronto, and make me and wifey happy.

Barry Wellman