[Air-L] textPlus > Free, Unlimited Texting For iPod Touch And iPhone

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at iastate.edu
Sun Sep 27 12:49:08 PDT 2009

Colleagues/

On My High Hits List ... / ... Although Not Previously Posted To The
eLists

/Gerry

Free, unlimited texts > Texts sent from textPlus are entirely free, and
there's no limit to how many messages you can send or receive.
Seriously.

Real group conversations > Your iPhone can already send texts to several
people at once, right? Sure, but when any of them reply, it only goes to
you. Kinda weird, right? For the first time, textPlus brings REAL GROUP
CONVERSATIONS to SMS. Everyone gets every message. It's like an instant
chatroom in text!

New message notifications (Push and Regular Text) > You'll never miss an
incoming message -- even when the app is closed -- when you enable new
message notifications using either Push (free, requires iPhone 3.0) or
Regular Text (standard msg rates apply).

textPlus is completely free to download and use, thanks to the support
of our sponsors.Standard message rates apply when optional "Regular Text
Notifications" are enabled.

News Coverage

Best iPhone/ iTouch Apps for Teens

A Teenager's Dream: An iPhone App for Free Texting

textPlus for iPhone Review

GOGII Blog / GOGII Facebook Page /  Twitter

YouTube GOGII Channel

Post Comments

Links To App / Links Available At

[ http://tinyurl.com/n2dvmw  ]

EnJOY !

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan

Associate Professor

Science and Technology Librarian

Iowa State University Library

Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu

There Are No Answers, Only Solutions / Olde Irish Saying

The Future Is Already Here, It's Just Not Evenly Distributed

Attributed To William Gibson, SciFi Author / Coined 'Cyberspace