[Air-L] clarification

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Sun Sep 13 18:44:57 PDT 2009

I'm looking for mainstream (HBO, Showtime, USA ok) dramas/comedies where
husband, wife, 1+ kids go their separate ways -- with a lot of
communication via ICTs and mobile phones.

Not Dexter (which someone suggested)
No Secret Life of an American teen (minor channel; pregnancy of 15 year
old not really mainstream).

Possibly Desperate Housewives (which I rarely watch), but don't HWs mostly
stay home in daytime, and don't go off to paid work. Do they use ICTs and
mobile?

Thanks,
 Barry Wellman