[Air-L] Couchsurfing at #IR10?

Jana Herwig jana.herwig at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 07:58:59 PDT 2009

Dear list,

Traveling on a very tight budget, I was wondering whether there were
any Couchsurfers among the IR.10 attendees, especially among those who
reside in Milwaukee, who might be able to offer a couch spot during
the conference?

I have a potential couch with someone who's not at the conference, but
considering that the reception on the last day is planned to last
until 2am, I would feel guilty to take advantage of my host's
hospitality.

I would be looking for a couch on the nights from 9th to 10th, and
10th to 11th (one night, or two nights, what ever works for you) - I
can travel with a sleeping bag, if needed.

Here is my couch surfing profile, and a link to my abstract, which
ever information might matter more to you.
http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/digiom
http://ocs.sfu.ca/aoir/index.php/ir/10/paper/view/100

Thank you, and best wishes from Vienna

Jana Herwig