[Air-L] GMcK eList Posts Now Tweets | 09-09-09 |

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at iastate.edu
Wed Sep 9 10:56:16 PDT 2009

Colleagues/

As of today, 09-09-09, I will no longer submit postings to the various
listservs and e-lists to which I currently subscribe [There may be
exceptions if the news is of Major/Major Importance (IMHO)]

I have decided to create a Twitter feed for any/all posts for each/most
of my major blogs

[ http://www.blogger.com/profile/09093368136660604490  ]

The Twitter name is

[ http://twitter.com/GMcKBlogs  ]

Soooo ... >>>

If you are interested in any/all of my postings to most of my Major
Blogs >>>

Please Follow Me on Twitter ...

Thanks For Considering.

Regards,

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan

Associate Professor

Science and Technology Librarian

Iowa State University Library

Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu

There Are No Answers, Only Solutions / Olde Irish Saying

The Future Is Already Here, It's Just Not Evenly Distributed /

Attributed To William Gibson, SciFi Author / Coined 'Cyberspace