[Air-L] Essential Books

scott at scottmacleod.com scott at scottmacleod.com
Wed Sep 9 18:45:43 PDT 2009

Thanks, Nancy, Lennon and Peter,

I've just gone through Google Books with most of the titles ('limited
preview' offers a lot! of the book) on
http://www.webnographers.org/index.php?title=Books.

There are now 75 out of about 103 books (with 2 forthcoming) accessible via
the internet at webnographers.org, openly and freely.

I would install the Tor & Vidalia project web circumvention tools (out of
MIT - helpful to have good bandwidth), if I was returning to China, and
access these 75 interesting books for free through webnographers.org and
books.google.com, to begin my library there.

These are, for the most part, all essential books. Perhaps all of us will
write another 100 essential books about the internet.

Best,
Scott

http://scottmacleod.com
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com