[Air-L] Professor of Internet Governance and Regulation

William Dutton william.dutton at oii.ox.ac.uk
Wed Sep 16 06:13:08 PDT 2009

The Oxford Internet Institute is opening a search for a Professor of
Internet Governance and Regulation. The deadline for applications is
16 November 2009. All the criteria and further particulars on applying
for this position are provided at: <http://www.admin.ox.ac.uk/fp/wd148-099.shtml

My colleagues and I would greatly appreciate your help in bringing
this opening to the attention of prospective candidates. We would
welcome candidates from an array of disciplines, including law,
economics, information studies, or any of the social or computer
sciences.

Regards,

Bill

Professor William H. Dutton, Director