[Air-L] Family in the 21st century on TV

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 17 02:11:29 PDT 2009

Hello all

For me by my teenage years I began to watch TV with peers. So the show
Friends is aimed at this.

I still watch TV mostly only socially with friends. I can barely sit
through most shows unless watching with friends.

Even in the 1960's it was only the children in our family who woke up
early on Saturday to watch cartoons.

Peter