[Air-L] Emails from "The Center for Internet Research"

Steve Jones sjones at uic.edu
Mon Sep 21 18:23:20 PDT 2009

It appears emails such as the one below are being sent without their
sender's knowledge. I have received a few such emails from others, and
I know some are going out under my name (see below). If you get one of
these please be aware that it is not coming from the listed sender and
is therefore spam.

Thank you,
Steve Jones
Sj