[Air-L] Fwd: [earthtreasury] Strategic plan for Wikimedia movement

Samuel J Klein sj at wikimedia.org
Wed Sep 23 00:08:49 PDT 2009

The Wikimedia community and foundation are looking for broad input
into our scope, how the projects work, and how we help share the
results with the world.

I was going to send my own note to this list, but I like Andrius's
take, below.  I hope some researchers will be willing to participate
in some of the research-focused task forces that are being organized
over the coming 10 weeks, to help guide the work of the thousands of
people who are collaborating on suggestions and strategic plans.

Regards,
Sam.
sj at wikimedia.org
+1 617 529 4266