[Air-L] Kefuffle researching fanfic/fandom

Sarah Merry skmerry at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 03:30:14 PDT 2009

They've washed their hands of him, apparently - told him not to use his BU
alumnus email or mention them in relation to the research.  His only
connection was as a recent graduate.

He has also deleted all entries in his LiveJournal, which was set up to
manage and discuss the research, and the link to the survey from his page
now defaults to Google.

It's being referred to as SurveyFail, and that pretty much sums it up.

Sarah Merry